1. How do I book for your service(s)?
You may get an accurate quote and place your booking with us via this contact form or reach us at the following methods:
We will get back to you within 24 hours and booking is confirmed upon receiving a non-refundable 50% deposit for the service required. All pricings are transparent and you will be informed of the changes in the quote if you wish to change any part of the service required.
2. Is there any additional charges on top of the package price?
We do not enjoy hidden charges as well hence, the only additional charges that we do is the morning surcharge and if you will like to use airbrush makeup for your wedding makeup.
Morning surcharge rates is going at $30 for start time before 8am and $50 for start time 6.30am and earlier. If you will like to use airbrush makeup for your wedding makeup, a top up of $50 per pax will be required. Rest assured that the all additional charges will be specified up front when you receive the quotation from us so that there will be no surprises in the pricing.
No additional transportation / location fees will be required for any services after 8am. Neither will there be any additional top up required for ampoules or faux eyelashes.
BRIDAL MAKEOVER RELATED
1. How long will each bridal hair and makeup take?
Bridal hair and makeup will take about 2 hours – 3 hours. For moms and bridesmaids hair and makeup will take about 1.5 hours.
2. How do I decide how many looks will I need for my wedding?
You may take into consideration of the following key factors to decide on the number of looks you will need for your Actual Day Wedding:
- The number of dresses you will be wearing on your Wedding Day. We would recommend having different hair & makeup look to match each individual gowns’ designs. Each look will be customized to deliver the highest quality and result.
- The number of events that will be happening on the wedding day. For e.g. if you have a Gate Crash in the morning and a banquet dinner in the evening, you might want to consider having 2 different looks. It will be good to have a fresh hair & makeup done for the dinner session so that you will look the best for the night.
- Skin condition. As Singapore’s weather is hot and humid, our skin tend to become sweaty and oily after a few hours. Hence, it will be good to consider having more looks and/or engage us to standby for touch up so that your hair & makeup will look perfect all day long.
3. Can I do a trial session before confirming my booking?
Yes of course you may do so! Do kindly note that the trial fee of $200 cannot be used to offset the bridal package and your booking for your wedding day will only be confirmed upon receiving non-refundable 50% deposit of your bridal package.
Once you have confirmed your booking, another trial (which is inclusive in the bridal package) will be done when it is closer to your wedding date. The recommended time period to have the trial done is within 1 month from your wedding date so that your skin condition and hair length will be the most similar to your wedding day.
4. When is the best time to do a bridal trial session?
We would recommend for your trial session to be done within 1 month before your wedding date. This is to ensure that we achieve the desired makeup and hairstyling based on your skin condition and hair length which is the most similar to your wedding day.
5. How long will each bridal trial take?
Each trial is capped at a maximum of 3 hours where we will try up to 3 hair and makeup looks for your wedding day. Do let us know if you have any preferred wedding looks that you will like to try during the trial.
6. Can I use my bridal trial for Pre-Wedding Shoot / ROM?
It is important to us that you look your best for your important events, therefore we do not allow bridal trial hair and makeup to be used for other purposes as it is experimental in nature with minimal hair products used to allow easy change of hairstyles during the trial.
If you would like to book us for your Pre-Wedding Shoot / ROM on top of your Actual Day bridal package, feel free to let us know and we can work out on a better overall package price for you.
7. Do you have accessories that I can loan?
Yes we have our own collection of hair accessories available for loan. Let us know if you will like to see our hair accessories. A deposit of $100 will be required for us to loan any of our accessories to you. All loaned accessories will need to be returned within 7 working days from your wedding day. The deposit will be refunded once we received the accessories in good condition.